Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Fear!

Ok, so I may be getting in over my head! I am not sure what I am thinking... starting a BLOG. Heck, I am not even sure what a BLOG is. That is a direct reflection of my age! I am I guess starting this instead of writing the book I always said I wanted to write.

Let me start by telling you a little about me... I am a 40 year old mother of 3. 3 Girls no less. Ages 9, 7, and 6. My life is CRAZY but perfect in its own way. I grew up the youngest of 4 girls and yes, that was crazy too. Typical childhood and teenage years. I went to Converse College with a GREAT group of girls. Women who I have now caught up with, thanks to Facebook. Women I wish I had never lost touch with ! I am married(13 years this May) to a wonderful man. We own a business and that certainly keeps us busy! I am your typical mom and wife, just trying to keep my head above water most days.

I am not sure how to start this so I will start with my newest philosophy on life:
Instead of fearing the unknown, Embrace the adventure.

This just came to me one day. Well, sort of. You see, I am a cradle Catholic who has recently decided to explore other churches. A HUGE DEAL! Any of you Catholics out there know what I mean. This decision has been years in the making but was the most difficult and emotional decision I have EVER made in my life. But as I sat in my new Methodist church service, scared to death, it just came to me...I can sit hear and scare myself to death or I can Embrace this process and the adventure it will be for me and my family! So I have now adopted this "Instead of fearing the unknown, embrace the adventure" as my new life philosophy! I am trying will all my might to remind myself daily to do it and live it! I no longer allow little things that throw my plan to frustrate me, I just embrace the new path. This blog is yet another adventure and while
I am not sure where this blog will lead me... but I hope you will follow along!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first blog! It can be such a great outlet! Now that you are officially a blogger, you can comment on me too... it makes you feel so warm and loved inside! LOL

    ReplyDelete